Photography by Leena

Hey Hey Hey :)

Really tired! I slept at Esther's place yesterday and we stood up at 12:20 or something. yes TIRED !
Oh my god, the school starts friday and I reaaaallllyyyy don't want to begin the Mathematic lessons (I'm absolutely bad)-
sad face. I have to buy all the school materials tomorrow morning. But anyway, I'm happy because I will se a friend the afternoon (I didn't talked to her for such a long time). I'm so joyful 'cause a very good rapper asked me to make a song. And because my style is Pop and his style is rap it would be a good mixture. I want to have a song like Travic Mc Coy's and Bruno Mars's song Billionaire. I like it. I enjoyed 2 days with a lot of people I looovvvveeeee <3


Thamara

Left: my cousine Right: Thamara

Vanessa

This is me : T-shirt Marimekko Jacket: Zara

Esther's Dog

Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment