Photography by Leena

school began today. Help meeeeeeeeee ! I think I won't support it.
Basically it's alright because my best friend is in my class. But you have to see my teachers ( I have already 3 years the same French teacher ! ). GOODDDDD.
The funniest of all this is that my School isn't called "Neie Lycée" (New College) anymore but COLLEGE ERMESINDE!
hahahahah I laughed about it already the whole day.
okey I will tell you some strict rules : No junk food, No mobile phones, No hats, No Sunglasses, and naturally you can't SMOKE there. Can't you tell me some telephone number I can call for a a major depressive episode ? no really it's horrible.
Tomorrow morning I will poste some photos I took of my best friend and the last 4 days...

BYE (no happy face)


My best Friend: Tom :)
Tommmmmmmm
tomi

lisé rosé <3

Frenzy

Vicky

Danabanana <3


No comments:

Post a Comment